The privacy of your information is important to Chemist Box Private Limited (also known as "Chemist Box" or "we"). The sorts of personal information we gather from you through our website (including sub-domains and microsites) and mobile applications are described in this privacy notice ("Privacy Notice"). Additionally, it outlines the reasons we gather such personal information, the parties with whom we might share it, and the security precautions we take regarding your data. Additionally, it explains your choices and rights in relation to your personal data and how to get in touch with us to ask questions about our privacy policies.
Before using our products or services, you are urged to read this privacy notice carefully.
1. DEFINITIONS :- In this Privacy Notice, the following definitions are used :-
(a) Cookies:- a small file placed on your device by our website or mobile application when you either visit or use certain features of our website or mobile application. A cookie generally allows a website to remember your actions or preference for a certain period of time.
(b) Data:- includes non-personal information, personal information and sensitive personal information about you, which either directly or indirectly in combination with other information, could allow you to be identified when you visit our stores, website and/or mobile application.
(c) Data Protection Laws:- any applicable law for the time being in force relating to the processing of Data.
(d) Partners:- select third parties (including Tata Group Entities) with whom we have contracts for the businesses described in this Privacy Notice.
(e) Service Providers:- includes entities to whom we or other Tata Group Entities will disclose your Data in order to process information for a specific purpose pursuant to written contract.
(f) Chemist Box:- Chemist Box Private Limited, a company incorporated in India whose registered office is at Plot no 26/B, Opposite Patliputra Co Patliputra main field Near Disa de-addiction Cum Rehabilitation Centre, Patna, Bihar.
(g) User or you:- the natural person who accesses our stores, website or mobile application.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE GATHER ABOUT YOU ?
Chemist Box gathers Data for a number of reasons that are detailed in this privacy notice.
Without limitation, the following categories are included in this data:
A. Contact details, including first and last names, email addresses, postal addresses, countries, employers, phone numbers, and other similar information.
B. Financial data, including information about payment methods, transactions, transaction histories, preferences, methods of payment, modes of payment, patterns of spending, trends in expenditure, and other data of a similar nature.
D. Transactional information, including the transaction's date, total, previous and preferred transactions, and related information.
E. Health-related information, such as details of treatment plans and medications prescribed by a medical practitioner, dosage information like frequency of dosage, alternative medications, medications you order through the platform, laboratory test results, and any information deduced therefrom, including information or records relating to Your medical or health history.
F. Product and service information: When you request products and/or services directly from us, or take part in marketing programmes, we collect your account membership number, registration and payment information, and program-specific information.
G. Personal information: Any other personal information submitted in responses to surveys or questionnaires, including age, sex, date of birth, marital status, nationality, information about provided official identity cards, occupation, ethnicity, and religion.
H. Your evaluations, comments, and viewpoints regarding our services, programmes, and goods.
I. Information on your loyalty programme membership, account information, profile or login information, and any affiliation with frequent flyer or travel partner programmes.
3. DATA COLLECTION METHODS
We gather data in the manner listed below:
A. Information You Provide to Us: We collect and keep any data you enter on our website, via our mobile application, or otherwise provide to us (e.g., at outlets, stores, hotels, kiosks). For more details, please refer to the section headed "Data Shared by You."
B. Information We Gather Automatically: Every time you interact with us, we utilise "cookies," "pixels," and other similar technologies to collect and store specific sorts of information. For more details, please refer to the section below labelled "Data that is Collected Automatically."
C. Email Communications: To assist us make emails more pertinent and entertaining, we frequently get a confirmation when you open an email from us or click on a link within the email (if your device allows such capabilities). By clicking the unsubscribe link in every marketing email, you can decide not to receive emails from us.
D. Automatic Information We Collect from Other Websites: When you engage with third-party websites that use our technology or with whom we have a formal arrangement, we acquire and retain certain information about you. The collection, processing, and use of such information are subject to the privacy policies of the relevant website operators and are not covered by our Privacy Notice because we process this information on behalf of the relevant website operators.
E. Information from Other Sources: Information from other sources may be obtained by us. When you permit a third-party website to communicate directly with our website or mobile application and send or receive Data about you, for instance, is an illustration of this. In that event, it's possible that we will obtain the Data that was utilised by the third-party website to locate your account there.
Regarding the way we gather and utilise your data, you have alternatives. For instance, you might want to view, modify, or delete your Data via our website or mobile application. You have the option to refuse providing Data when prompted.
4. INFORMATION SHARED BY YOU
Depending on how you interact with our stores, website, or mobile application, Chemist Box may gather your Data in a variety of ways. For illustration:
A. when you sign up with us to receive our goods and/or services;
B. when you make a purchase from us or attempt to make a purchase at one of our locations, on our website, or through a mobile application;
C. when you respond to surveys we conduct ourselves or for us;
D. when you choose to receive communications from us, including promotional offers;
E. from the data gathered during your visit to one of our locations, on our website, or through a mobile application;
5. Information that is gathered automatically
A. When you use our mobile application or visit our website, we automatically collect some information. By using this data, we can enhance our content and navigation. Your IP address is among the data automatically gathered.
B. IP addresses, operating system information, browsing information, device information, and language settings are all collected by our site servers or affiliates who offer analytics and performance enhancement services. The number of visits, typical time spent on the site, pages visited, and comparable data are all aggregated using this data. Chemist Box makes use of this data to monitor site usage, update content, guarantee safety and security, and improve the functionality of our website or mobile application.
C. . Depending on the settings on your browser, we might automatically collect your Data via Cookies, pixels, and other similar technologies. Please refer to the "Cookies" section in the section below for more details.
• OUR USE OF DATA
Any or all the above Data may be required by us from time to time to provide information relating to Chemist Box and to work on the experience when using our website or mobile application. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
Where required by relevant legislation, we treat these conclusions as personal information (or sensitive personal information, as the case may be). Various grounds may support our use of your personal information, some of which overlap with the aforementioned grounds for processing.
By relevant legislation, we will only use your personal information—including sensitive information—with your permission, as required to deliver goods and/or services to you, as required to satisfy a legal requirement, or as required by a legitimate interest.
• MINORS: We do not provide any goods or services for use by minors on our website or mobile application. If you are under 18, you may use our website or mobile application only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
• SHARING OF DATA :- We may share your Data with/ for:
For usage on or through our website or mobile application, we might make available to you services, goods, or software offered by Partners. Customer data pertaining to those transactions may be given to such Partner if you decide to use such service.
• Partners: These Partners are obligated to treat your Data with care and in line with this privacy statement and any relevant legal requirements.
• Service Providers: We could give Service Providers access to your Data. As an illustration, consider the following: keeping and analysing Data; safeguarding and securing our systems; delivering search results and links; offering customer support; assessing your credit; processing your information for profiling; analysing users; and processing payments.
• Information from Other Sources: We may obtain information from other sources. An example of this is when you authorize a third-party website, to interact directly with our website or mobile application to provide or receive Data about you. In that case, we might receive such Data used by that third-party website to identify your account with that website. These Service Providers will be required to only process Data in accordance with express instructions and as necessary to perform services for purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice. The Service Providers will also be required to safeguard the security and confidentiality of the Data they process by implementing appropriate technical and organizational security measures and confidentiality obligations binding employees accessing Data.
• Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy subsidiaries or business units. Your Data (including in relation to loyalty programs) may be transferred as part of such transaction. Any Data that we receive from a third party pursuant to such transactions will be processed in accordance with this Privacy Notice and applicable law.
• Third Parties: We may also share your Data with other third parties where:
We contractually obligate these third parties to only treat sensitive personal data as instructed by us, as required to carry out services for us, or as required by law. We also demand that they take necessary organisational, technical, and technical security measures to protect the security and confidentiality of the sensitive personal data that they handle on our behalf.
Please be aware that Partners may have different privacy policies than Chemist Box does. When you submit Data on these websites, their privacy policies will control how your Data is used.
9. KEEPING DATA SECURE
We will take organisational and technical precautions to protect your data and store it on secure servers. Measures to cope with any suspected data breach are included in the technical and organisational measures. Please report us right once through email at the address listed at Clause 16 below if you suspect any misuse, loss, or unauthorised access to your Data.
• RETENTION OF DATA : For as long as is required to use our products and/or services, to provide access to and use of our website or mobile application, or for other essential purposes like complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, enforcing our agreements, or as long as processing and retaining your Data is required and is permitted by applicable law. Actual retention times can vary greatly because these requirements can change for various data types and uses.
Your Data may remain on backup or archive media for audit, legal, tax, or regulatory purposes even after we delete it, including in response to the use of your right under Clause 10 below.
• YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES : When we process Data about you, we do so with your permission and/or as required to run our business, comply with legal and contractual requirements, safeguard the security of our systems and our clients, or advance other legitimate purposes of Chemist Box as outlined in this Privacy Notice. The following rights pertain to your sensitive personal information, and you can exercise them by contacting us as indicated in the section below titled "How to Contact Us."
It is crucial that the Information we have on you is correct and up to date. If your personal information changes while it is still in our possession, kindly let us know.
• WHERE WE STORE DATA : Data collected under this Privacy Notice is hosted on servers located in India.
• PROCESSING YOUR DATA : We take measures to guarantee that the Data we collect in accordance with this Privacy Notice is processed in accordance with its terms and any applicable legal requirements. We have put in place suitable contractual contracts with Partners and Service Providers that we share your Data with in order to guarantee that it is adequately protected. By doing this, you may be confident that these parties will handle your Data in a way that complies with the law.
• APP PERMISSIONS THAT WE CAPTURE : We ask for the following app permissions while onboarding, in order to optimize the experience for you:
• SEVERABILITY : Any provision of this privacy notice (or portion of a provision) that a court or other competent authority finds to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable will be deemed to be deleted to the extent necessary, and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this privacy notice will not be impacted.
• CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE : Our company is always evolving, therefore our Privacy Notice might too. Unless you have told us otherwise, we may send you e-mail reminders of our notices and conditions from time to time, but you should visit our website and mobile application frequently to see any most recent updates. As soon as the latest version is available, it will take effect. Any modifications will be immediately posted on our website and mobile application, and your first use of our website or mobile application or first purchase of the products and/or services afterward will be regarded as your acceptance of the revised Privacy Notice. In order to stay informed about how we are protecting your information, we encourage you to often review this Privacy Notice.
• HOW TO CONTACT US : Send us an email at [email protected] if you would like to request access to, a review of, an update to, or a withdrawal of your consent for your personal information. Please contact us to learn more about the Service Providers and Partners with whom we may disclose your Data in accordance with this Privacy Notice and applicable legislation. Within 30 days, we will react to your request.
• GRIEVANCE OFFICER : Please see below the details of our grievance officer:
0 Items ₹ 0
|Product Name||Unit Price||Qty||Subtotal|